Wednesday, February 17, 2010

magical number 40!

it's my 40th post: perfect for the epicness of what i'm about to write.

i know what i want to do with my life. i know how to put it into words. before, it was vague. too vague for me to set as a specific goal. but now i know.

i want my whole life to be my art project. and my art is what will be the rift. all who regard it will be changed forever, and will not be able to go back to the way they once were. and none will escape its effects.

i want to create such powerfully crafted works that the very earth will forever be changed for the better. i want my work to be so controversial that it cannot be ignored.

i want my work to be the last straw that breaks the camel's back. the camel being this lifestyle of pain and suffering and destruction. this division between brethren. this mindset of lack and godly forgetfulness.

i want to do big things. enormous things.

i am starting my career today. now that i know where i'm heading, i'm ready to go.

just thought i'd let y'all know that :)

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment